Central United Life has changed its name to ManhattanLife Assurance Company of America.
ManhattanLife offers a wide range of plans including Medicare Supplements, Indemnity plans, Dental/Vision/Hearing and more!
They offer a fantastic Out-Of-Pocket Protection (Indemnity) plan with great benefits, low premiums, and strong commissions.
- Helps pay deductibles and copayments
- Choice of benefits and premiums
- Pays in addition to all other insurance and workers’ compensation
- Daily Inpatient Hospital Benefit: $100 or $200
- First Hospital Admission Benefit: $2,500 or $5,000 or $6,350
- Outpatient Surgery Benefit: $1,000 or $2,000 or $3,000
- Many more benefits for Doctor Visits and Emergency Treatment!
ManhattanLife also offers a very competitive Dental, Vision & Hearing Policy. CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO. Some of the key features:
- 40% Commission & 6 month advance.
- Dental Cleanings, Hearing & Eye Exams Covered Immediately!
- Family Rates that include up to 3 children (more can be added).
- Issue Ages 18-75. Age 3 for dependent child on family plan.
- No networks—go to any dentist!
- $1,000 & $1,500 per person, policy year maximum benefits.
- Paperless electronic application available, no wet signature required!
- Agent receives a link that can be posted on their website (or provided to customers via email) for quick, electronic enrollments.
Manhattan has an outstanding Simplified Issue Term Life products with Return of Premium and available Critical Illness protection to offer your clients. It is a quick and easy application which can be done online and over the phone with no e-signature verification required.
- 20 year face amounts from $25,000 to $250,000
- Return of Premium
- Competitive commissions
- Commission Advances
- No medical exam required
- Clients only need to answer 4 health questions
- Uni-sex rates
- Simplified Underwiting
- Online application
- Can be sold over the phone
- No e-signature verification required
- I.T.I.N. acceptable in lieu of Social Security Number
- Issue ages 18-60
- Critical Illness protection available at half the Face amount
- Spanish Materials available
- $6 Child rider will insure all children under 18 in the household for 10k each