Combined Insurance offers a very competitive Medicare Supplement plan, and has been recognized as one of Ward’s 50® Top Performing Health Life Insurance Companies and has received an A+ rating by A.M. Best.
- Operations in 54 countries.
- Gross written premiums of $23 billion in 2014.
- Net assets of over $90 billion in 2014.
A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC, LOCALLY FOCUSED BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Face-to-face and one-on-one interaction
- Our brand commitment: “Let’s make this easy”®
- There’s no better starting point than at the local level
Combined Insurance’s Success System Library offers convenient, online training, whenever you want it. Ongoing learning is integral to Combined’s success, and they also provide many field development offerings as your career path progresses.