FirstCarolinaCare first introduced a Medicare Advantage plan for Wake County, NC in 2017 and has a strong benefit and provider network option for 2018!
We would be glad to provide you all the information and tools you need to start offering this product to your Medicare customers. Fill out the form below to request more information!
Some of the goals that FirstCarolinaCare has for it’s members include:
- To support the not-for-profit mission of FirstHealth of the Carolinas, which is committed to the community it serves
- To assure effective local medical management of clinical decisions that maintains local physician/provider control over medical decisions
- To improve the level of member, physician/provider and employer understanding of medical management through educational programs and communications
- To manage administrative costs efficiently
- To meet member service standards that place FirstCarolinaCare Insurance Company in the top quarter of managed-care organizations in the state
- To develop user-friendly Internet technology applications to improve services to members, employers and physicians/providers.