We are always looking for better ways to take care of our clients and create new income opportunities. Allow us to introduce Savers Alert (www.saversalert.com), a personal emergency response system (PERS) otherwise known as a Medical Alert System.
Most of us have seen the TV commercial where the lady says, “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up”. We all have aging clients we serve, as well as the grown children of older parents. Why not provide this service to your clients, and use this tool to create new relationships?
Savers Alert is powered by Tunstall Healthcare who offers industry-leading technology and customer service to over 3.5 million subscribers daily, and is now available for you to add to your product portfolio.
Instead of referring your clients and prospects elsewhere, why don’t you consider selling this much-needed service?
Consider The Following:
- Build an attractive and continuous commission stream.
- Excellent cross sale opportunity and lead generation tool for your senior client base.
- Use Savers Alert to get your foot in the door to sell insurance products (such as Medicare plans, Home Health Care, LTC, etc.)
- Simplified sales training support provided on an ongoing basis.
- Easy-to-use Consumer facing Agent website provided at no cost to assist in your sales efforts.
- Electronic enrollments available, no paper required.
- Excellent marketing and lead materials provided at no cost.
- Market one of the few devices that complies with FDA guidelines.
- Partner with a proven worldwide leader in the industry.
- No Insurance license needed.
- Neither you or your clients have to purchase equipment.
- Simplified pricing structure with no application/shipping/setup fees.
- Agency/Distribution contracts available.
People are buying these services everyday….they might as well buy it from you!
This offering was built with the insurance agent in mind so you will be pleased with how easy it is to sell.
Please visit www.saversalert.com to see for yourself, and feel free to reach out to us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.